Sunday 15 September 2013

Fall Tag '13...

Autumn or others may know it as Fall is my favourite time of the year. Its still not freezing but its cold enough to wear knitted jumpers and start layering. The only thing that sucks... is the rain...especially here in England, Frizzy hair and always having to plan outfits around the rain is not my favourite thing to be doing but I do love the idea that winter's just round the corner.

1. Favorite Fall lip product and Favorite Fall nail product? 
My favourite lip product would have to be Maybeline Baby Lips. They are super moisturising especially as its starting to get colder and give a lovely healthy tint to your lips. 
My favourite nail product would have to be Barry M - Red Wine. Its the most gorgeous red colour and prefect for this time of year. I think I'm going to be constantly wearing it!

2. Favorite Fall Activity? 
Probably either just snuggling inside, watching movies and drinking hot chocolate or going out and taking photographs (that is if its not raining) whilst walking round pretty areas.

3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink? 
I'm not a massive coffee drinker at all but I do love the Creme Brûlée latte when that comes into season, if not a hot chocolate with whipped cream is my favourite.

4. Favorite Fall Scent? 

Taylor Swift - Wonderstruck. Its a tiny bit heavier than my other summer perfumes and I all round just love the smell during Fall time.
5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory? 
My Maroon Bobble hat from Topshop. It hides bad hair days whilst still looking cute. I absolutely love hats during this time of the year. Also my black pork pie hat from Topshop is favourite!

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
 
We don't really have any of these here but I do love going to fright nights at local theme parks which are similar to haunted houses. 
7. Favourite Fall Clothing Items? 
Boots! I also love plaid shirts, duffle coats, oversized jumpers/cardigans and leggings are an essential. I love layering clothing but sticking within all the neutral tones.

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? 
Defenitely chocolate buttons!

9. Fall TV show premiere you’re looking forward to most?
Vampire Diaries, I'm so excited for the next season! Also Awkward as I've recently just discovered this show.
10. What is your Favourite thing about Fall? 
Crunchy leaves. Warm drinks. The Fashion!!

Bethany, xoxo


2 comments:

  1. you are beyond fab. i dont even know how i found this blog to begin with, but im definitely a loyal fan

    ReplyDelete