Saturday 21 September 2013

My Autumn/Winter Fashion picks...

I'm really desperate to do some outfit of the days soon but I just need to find the time but I definitely will. For the mean time though, I thought I would share my fashion picks for this autumn and winter coming up and what I'm going to wearing these coming weeks going as the weather gets colder.

(left to right) Top: Superga White shoes, Topshop Black Dotty Pinafore, H&M jacket
Middle: Topshop Fur Lined Denim Jacket
Bottom: Asos Cream Beanie, H&M Combat boots, Brandy Melville Jada dress
I am absolutely loving the monochrome trend this season, it can look very classy but casual making you look put together and as if you put lots of effort into your outfit. I never used to wear loads of black but just recently I've been loving it. I've also been really enjoying pairing dress and skirts with tights so its easy to still keep an outfit casual and cute and tights are a great transition piece to bring in any summer dresses and turn them more fall appropriate. 

It's not quite cold enough for beanies yet but I can't wait to wear them. They can cover up any bad hair day in an instant and no one has too know. They work well with jackets and cardigans and are a great accessory for winter. Along with hats, jackets are essential. Its not cold enough for full on coats yet but jackets are perfect for throwing over outfits and keeping you warm without having to layer too much.

Another bang on trend this fall is leather. I love leather boots and leather jackets and they can really add an edge to an outfit whilst dressing down any dresses with tights. Its all about effortless style during this time of year especially whilst at school and having to wake up in the cold. 

Bethany, xoxo

P.S please leave any suggestions on what you'd like me to talk about below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment