Sunday 8 September 2013

Ombre Hair...

First time getting Ombre - Summer '12















                                               I'm always asked about how I got my hair done so I thought I would talk about my Ombre. I've had my Ombre done now for just over a year, going on a year and a half. I always loved the whole ombre look on people such as Lauren Conrad and Zoella and I had never had anything done to my hair so it was a big decision for me but once I had my mind set on getting it done, I wasn't going back. I first got it done the summer of '12 the day of my year 11 prom (yes the day how scary). I loved how not many people really knew about this 'trend' at the time and even my hairdresser had never done it before. I got mine done at a salon and I don't regret it in the slightest as I wasn't going to risk it doing myself, it also allowed me to get my hair styled as well. It was perfect for the summer and it considerably turned a lot more natural the longer I had it and the more I washed it to remove the bronze tones.

Since then I've had it redone once as my hair did grow considerably and wasn't as drastic because of the length of my hair. I got it done this easter just before summer, almost as a top up to what I already had. I'm definitely going to keep the Ombre look for a while longer as I do really love it! I really feel like it adds something to my brown curly hair and because of the length it allows me to have a good big section blonde instead of just the ends.
It has become a lot more popular and I love how it's still a big trend. I do love Ombre hair.

Second time getting Ombre - Easter '13

Bethany, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment