Friday 14 June 2013

Face of the Night...

My First Proper Post, Yay! So I'm going to my cousins tonight and as I was doing my makeup I decided I should do a Face of the night whilst I was at it. I never really wear too much makeup but as I was going out it was the perfect opportunity to wear a little bit more than usual. 

Here I have all the products that I have used: 
(Top) Benefit 'Bene-tint', Benefit 'Big Beautiful eyes' palette, Ted Baker Bronzer.
(Bottom) Rimmel London' BB Cream', Benefit 'Girl meets Pearl', Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Primer, Maybelline 'Rocket' Mascara, Mac 'Wonder Woman' Lipgloss and Benefit 'Pore-fessional'
I don't want to bore you all with the steps but heres how I applied it:
 I applied the tiniest bit of 'Pore-ffesional' onto my T zone before evenly applying a small bit of BB cream around my face to give my skin an even looking appearance, whilst slightly concealing my under eye area. 
I applied "Girl meets Pearl' to the tops of my cheeks as a highlight, 'Bene-tint' to my cheeks and lips to give a natural tint of colour and my Bronzer to my cheekbones to add slight definition to my face giving that illusion of defined cheek bones.
On my eyes I applied 'Stay don't Stray' to my eyelids as a primer before adding all 3 eyeshadow shades, starting with the lightest colour as the base shadow, the medium brown as the outer eye shadow and the darkest brown in the crease to add definition.
I finished the overall look with my Mac Lipgloss to complete the look and make it look put together. 



Its a very natural look and it doesn't scream 'Look at me I'm wearing makeup!' But this is one of my favourite looks to wear and I hope you all love it too :)

Bethany xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Lovely look! Cute post! :)

    Kelly xx

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete