Saturday 29 June 2013

Benefit Box Blushes...

Benefit is my all time favourite makeup brand. I use multiple Benefit products everyday on my face and just find that every product they create is perfect. Their packaging is beyond cute with all the vintage designs and their products are beyond amazing! Over a couple of years I have become a custom to collecting the box blushes/bronzers and seem to have collected quite a few so far as I just think the colours are gorgeous and totally unique to anything that I've tried before. Each blush is priced around £23 so aren't something I buy too often, but when I do decide to treat myself I always somehow end up with another one of these boxes of just pure brilliance.


"Bella Bamba" - A 3D brightening pink face powder
Out of all my blushes 'bella bamba' is my absolute favourite! As you can tell i have really hit pan here as I definitely use this the most out of all my blushes. Once applied its a very subtle girly pink colour that seems to perk up your cheeks no matter how tired you look which is always handy. It's a very buildable blusher that is highly pigmented and because of its '3D effect' just adds something different to a normal blush.

"Hervana" - A good karma face powder
This has been my most recent blush purchase and once again the packaging here is absolutely gorgeous. I Love how this blush has 4 different shades of neutral pink tones that when you mix together creates the prettiest matte natural looking pink colour that seems to give this heavenly looking glow. This seems to suit just about every skin colour and is buildable once again because of the pigmentation.

"Sugarbomb" - "Sugar Rush Flush" face powder
Once again as you can tell I've hit pan on this blush. It's a very timeless shade, that when worn under different lights shows the different tones giving this blush an almost unique personality. Its a very flattering peachy colour when all four shades are mixed together even with the plum and coral tones mixed. It really perks up your face because it's slightly shimmery but not disco ball shiny over the top and in your face.

"Hoola" - Bronzing Powder
Lastly I have one of their bronzing boxes. I feel like this is the perfect bronzer to give a healthy looking glow when used to contour your cheekbones and temples. It's not the slightest bit shimmery and is totally matte without any orange tones allowing you to build on the colour without worrying about how shiny your face may look. It's an amazing every day bronzing product thats quick and easy to apply!

Bethany, xoxo





2 comments:

  1. Wanna try the Hoola Bronzer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the hoola bronzer its just the right shade for me most i find are very dark.

    I would love to try the sugarbomb blush

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete