Thursday 13 June 2013

Welcome to my blog...

So I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now and I've always had a Twitter, Instagram and a Tumblr (xBexBabyx) so sharing my life is not really a new thing to me, but its slightly daunting as i've never run my own blog before. Seeing as I'm on a break from school and the summer holidays are fast approaching I thought what a perfect time to start one....
I might as well start off with telling you all a little bit about myself. Im 17 years old, currently studying my A Levels at school whilst studying Art, Photography, Drama and Maths (which hopefully i'll be dropping in September!). I absolutely adore Art and Photography as this is what i would love to go into later in life.
I am forever constantly listening to music (most probably One Direction or any other boyband) whether its on full blast in my room or from headphones. Im slightly obsessed with boybands and my life seems to revolve around them one way or another.
I love to travel and really see the world by going abroad on holidays whenever I can and especially capture it through the lens of my Camera.

I also absolutely adore beauty and Fashion and this is what I hope to use this blog for! I hope you all enjoy and I'm really excited to start posting soon.

Bethany xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment