Friday 16 August 2013

My Back to School Fashion Essentials...

So It's coming up to that dreaded time of the year... the first day back to school. But there's just something about the first day back at school. You've spent time getting ready, a new bag, new supplies and well in my case a well thought out outfit (seeing as I'm in sixth form haha) and that nervous feeling you get when you step into school for the first time in six weeks. But there is slight excitement there and i thought I would put together all my back to school essentials (mostly fashion wise) to show you all what I'm gonna be wearing:




1. Denim Jacket- This is my new favourite thing. I feel like it's going to be so perfect and gonna go with any outfit whilst keeping me warm during these coming months.

2, Rucksack- This year I've chosen a rucksack for school. I've always gone for the satchel style bag but I thought I'd twist it up this year. I haven't gone for this exact pattern but mines similar.

3. Combat Boots- Im waiting to nab these exact boots. I think they are perfect as they really are going to go with anything. They can edge up any outfit whilst still keeping it comfy.

4. Oversized Tee's- I'm going to be wearing these with leggings, high waisted jeans and maybe occasionally skirts. They are great for layering and are a great transition piece for winter.

5. High Waisted jeans/Boyfriend Jeans- Jeans are essential. But high waisted jeans are just my holy grail. They are so flattering and work well with cropped items on top.

6. Converse - I recently just purchased a pair of cream high top converse and they are going to be perfect for this back to school season just to throw on with absolutely any outfit.

7. Long Dungarees- I just think these are going to be perfect. They are so easy to throw on and as the weather is going to start getting colder they are going to keep you a lot warmer.

8. Loafers - I don't have these exact flats but I'm sure we all have something very similar, they can dress down any outfit and make you look a lot more put together.

These are just a few fashion essentials that I'm going to be wearing when its the back to school time, what are yours?

Bethany, xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment