Sunday 28 July 2013

Whats in my Holiday Makeup Bag?

I've always hated packing. I find it so hard to pick just a few pieces of clothing and I end up taking half my wardrobe! But with makeup I've learnt what I use and what works for me whilst being away from home. I always pack the essentials and then a few smaller palettes that I can use in multiple ways. I thought I would show you what I've brought to Cornwall as I'm going to be down here for about 3 weeks: 

Makeup bag - Ted Baker
The makeup bag I use at the moment for travelling is from Ted Baker. Its on the larger side but its holds everything I need along with all my brushes. It also has a separate compartment which is great to hold anything smaller. The outside is easy to wipe down if it gets dirty and overall i think its very cute.

1. MUA Neutral eye shadow palette 
2. Benefit 'Big Beautiful eyes' palette
3.Benefit Bene-tint
4.Ted Baker Beauty Bronzer
5. Benefit 'Girl meets pearl'
6. Benefit 'Erase Paste'
7. Nivea Lip care gloss 'A Kiss of Shine'
8. Mac Wonder Woman Lipglass
9. L'Oreal Paris 'Super Line Eyeliner'
10. Calvin Klein Lipstick 'First kiss' 
11. Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' Eyeshadow Primer
12. Rimmel London BB cream
13. Maybelline New York  'Rocket' waterproof mascara
14. Benefit 'Bad Gal' mascara
15. Benefit 'Hervana' blush
16. Maybelline Colour tattoo 'On and On Bronze'
17. Maybelline Colour tattoo 'Eternal Gold'
18. Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous The Foundation Faker Original


Bethany, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment